MRI plays a key role in the diagnosis and management of people with multiple sclerosis. Appropriate knowledge and expertise in the use of MRI for MS clinical assessment as well as research is central in the career development of any MS expert.
The immediate objective of this course is to equip participants with the knowledge and expertise needed to diagnose MS, evaluate the effectiveness of drugs in MS, understand the value of non-conventional and quantitative MRI for assessing structural, metabolic and functional damage in MS, and become familiar with the different techniques used for imaging analysis.
The course will include didactic lectures from experienced, internationally renowned faculty and provide attendees with interactive and computer-assisted workshops. Attendees will also actively participate in working groups and develop MRI project proposals for clinical practice and research.
Application Deadline: Monday, 13 June 2022 (23:59 CEST)
Required documents for the application include:
- Motivation of applicant (max. of 2000 characters)
- CV of applicant (max. of 2 pages)
- Recommendation letter by supervisor (max of 1 page)
Acceptance announcements will be sent out by July 2022.
ECTRIMS will cover the following costs for successful applicants:
- 3 nights accommodation (7–10 November 2022) at the Winter School Hotel (single occupancy)
- Flight expenses (flight needs to be booked via the official ECTRIMS travel agent)