Congratulations to our 2022 ECTRIMS Fellowship recipients!
Following a competitive selection process, these early-career MS professionals were selected based on their outstanding research achievements, as well as their innovative proposals that aim to enhance the field of MS research, treatment & care. We are proud to introduce the following fellowship awardees and their host institutions:
Clinical Training Programme
• Antonia Lefter; Roger Salengro University Hospital, CHU Lille
• Claudia Guio-Sanchez; Multiple Sclerosis Center of Catalunya (CEMCAT)
• Victoria Fernandez; Multiple Sclerosis Center of Catalunya (CEMCAT)
• Manuel Salavisa; Queen Mary University London, Neurology Department
Learn more about the Clinical Training Programme
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Exchange Programme
• Tom Fuchs; Amsterdam UMC
• Eduardo Fernandez; Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
• Alberto Calvi; Hospital Clinic Barcelona, Fundació Clínic per a la Recerca Biomèdica
Learn more about the Postdoctoral Research Training Programme
Nursing and Allied Health Professional Training Programme
• Lorena Lopez Rayes; Multiple Sclerosis Center of Catalunya (CEMCAT)
Learn more about the Nursing and AHP Programme
ECTRIMS-MAGNIMS MRI Programme
• Antonia Wenger; IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute of Milan
• Elisa Colato; Amsterdam UMC
Learn more about the ECTRIMS-MAGNIMS Programme
We warmly congratulate this year’s winners, and we thank everyone who took the time to submit an application.
ECTRIMS awards a wide range of fellowships annually to young researchers, clinicians, nurses and other MS-related professionals to help advance their knowledge, expertise and technical capabilities in MS research, treatment and care.